The British Lions tour is fast approaching and anticipation for the series is hotting up. After all, The Lions’ one and one series victory against the all blacks came in 1971. The Lions squad are widely thought to have the strongest squad in recent memory so we’re counting down the days until some quality rugby action begins!
We consider rugby a pretty big deal so have ensured that Edinburgh locals and tourists won’t have to look far to find prime viewing of the morning games. Whatever you do, don’t stay at home. Enjoy the games with other supporters in an atmosphere like no other. With a cinema setting, breakfast and booze we have got you sorted. The newly installed courtyard 200” LED will be screening the games, plus an additional x2 projectors and 14 HD TVs meaning the end of struggling to get a decent view of the action.
Pick up your wristbands from the bar today enabling you to claim a full breakfast for a fiver! Open from 7am and licenced from 9am.
- June 3rd: v NZ Provincial Barbarians 0835am
- June 7th: v Blues 0835am
- June 10th: v Crusaders 0835am
- June 13th: v Highlanders 0835am
- June 17th: v Maori All Blacks 0835am
- June 20th: v Chiefs 0835am
- June 24th: v ALL BLACKS 0835am
- June 27th: v Hurricanes 0835am
- July 1st: v ALL BLACKS 0835am
- July 8th: v ALL BLACKS 0825